Today, organizations struggle to keep their existing software and electronics development processes on pace with the latest industry standards. With in-depth functional safety, embedded controls, and embedded software competence, LHP enables you to improve your production rate and deliver a safety-critical product on time and on budget.
The increased complexities associated with functional safety, cybersecurity, government regulations, and a higher level of electronics integration result in labor-intensive engineering design, development, and implementation.
Furthermore, increased product complexity, driven by exponential electronic control and software features, has resulted in a need for increased safety for expanding product lines, a higher level of electronic integration, and a deeper understanding of interconnected safety standards.
LHP is here to help!
LHP is your trusted source that provides a cost-effective, multi-faceted solution to guide an organization toward ISO 26262 compliance and certification.
Our Consulting Services:
LHP will deploy Functional Safety engineers as well as work with your team to provide custom support, guidance, and consulting for your organization’s functional safety work in accordance with your workflows, product development cycles, toolchains, and cybersecurity efforts.
Our Custom Solutions:
• Hands-on Workshop with your team, led by LHP Engineers, to serve as a discovery period for current functional safety procedures.
• Takes place virtually in (2) 4-hour sessions.
• Functional safety report to be delivered post workshop.
• Plan the activities for compliance with functional safety for a project.
• Define responsibilities and main milestones.
• Understand and identify the organization's overall safety goal.
• Create recommendations to organization's current safety plan.
• Understand the status of ISO 26262 compliance.
• Identify training opportunities, both group and individual, to help advance team through roadmap.
• Define a strategic plan for compliance based on the specific needs and constraints (i.e. timing, budget, resources).
•Led by LHP functional safety trainers.
• Takes place virtually in (4) 4-hour sessions.
•Training materials will be shipped to each attendee.
•Exposes your team to a better understanding of ISO 26262 implementation process.
•Support on planning activities.
•Hands-on support to support work products such as safety analyses, requirements, and system architecture.
LHP has been a trusted supplier for the Bose Automotive Systems Division since late 2019. During this time, LHP has provided critical engineering services focused on architectural definition, embedded software engineering, and AUTOSAR design. This critical partnership has enabled Bose to meet multiple critical customer schedules and quality commitments for several high-profile AUTOSAR based programs.
LHP solved our problem by building software in an original MVP and then in a more polished software package. The new software has enabled my team to work together, rather than individually, which allows us more consistent work across all the facilities, saving us dozens of hours each month. The team has been extremely easy to work with from the get-go, clearly understanding our needs and willing to adapt as needed. I would recommend (and have) LHP to anyone looking for competent software engineers.